jueves, 30 de junio de 2011

Liana of deads

I was touching the other side with the tip of my fingers.

Energy, electricity, strong sounds, warm, and a strange sensations...

I could feel warm, the energy from that other side running thru my feet, feel how that energy ran all over my body... Then, the sound... I never had heard that sound. Was like thousands of gigantic insects flying inside my brain and producing that ZBOMMM!! It's impossible to describe this kind of personal and mental situations.

My soul trying to probe more of that side... My soul trying to go there, trying to cross the barrier of space and time, to break the barrier of matter. My mind need that medicine.



I couldn't use the medicine correctly, and I just stroked the other dimension.

I hope to cure myself, I need it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario