sábado, 11 de junio de 2011

Differences between applauses into a box and applauses into a sphere

Can you imagine how disconcerting is to stay in a box where the people claps? It's a normal way of humans to celebrate something...

I was in the town hall... A girl of my classroom will receive a reward for the "excellent student". And me... into another dimension, trying to solve the mental chaos I had because the applauses of the celebration. Poisoned people celebrating the poisoning of another human. I don't say that is bad to take a reward for your work... I think, the bad thing is take a reward for learn "nothing" into a entire year. Learning to get in the poison. I do that too and I'm preparing myself for a poisoned future. It's horrible!

The ceremony ends quickly... phew! No more poison-celebrations with applauses!

Inside a box you can hear the applauses of the people. Inside the sphere you can hear the applauses of the mountains, of the trees, of the water, of the clouds... Generally, of the life, of the planet.

We know that the sphere and the box has nothing in common. Maybe the only one thing in common are the applauses. The human celebrates shaking his hands and drinking an expensive bottle of champagne... But in nature, the applauses that I heared, wasn't a celebration...

In the great connection with the nature, you can hear the heart of the mountains and see how they suffer being a witness of the artificialization of the human. You can see how the earth destroys our streets, breaking our artificiality. The nature destroys our buildings with a little body shake of the planet. I read an interesting way to build another kind of tower without think in a box, it's not easy... neither complex.

We don't have a method to adapt our things to the nature but we have methods to adapt the nature to ourselves, and this is a great problem for the human, a great mistake.

We are just waiting... We don't have solutions... We can't go to the past and change the things... not yet... But in my heart of man, in my cosmic brain, there's a hope... A last hope for the human in this planet. The human must abandon his poisons as the money, egoism, free suffering, wars, etc. Unthinkable? I don't think so, I think about it every day. If I can think in a better way to live our lives (in my opinion), the other humans can think the same, so... it's not unthinkable.


I need to tell and write more phases of my journey through my universe, but now I've got an ice cream waiting for me... and I love ice creams.

See you soon! I hope!




1 comentario:

  1. I really enjoyed reading it.
    I can somehow share understand you, being in a different dimension, and yet, being in the same room that hundreds of more people.

    I can hear the sounds of the sphere.

    It is not unthinkable a world without poison. We are not alone. But it´s going to be dificult. That´s the reason of the existence of ice-cream, we also need incentives in our jurney to a poison-free world!

    Enjoy!

    ResponderEliminar