domingo, 7 de agosto de 2011

Deserts in the sky

In the horizon, at the sunset... The most beautiful sunset I'd ever seen was there for me and one of my brothers. The clouds were amazing. We talk about clouds, about life, about everything. The horizon and the clouds formed a great red desert, like a martian plain. Red colour from the industrial warm... City warm... contaminated citizens dying inside themselves.



In that kind of situations I feel that I can understand everything. All the wisdom of this great universe is concentrated in the center, showing the frequencies. I feel that I'm the center because the understanding is in my hand. You can't understand nothing until you are prepared to understand. Universe is one with us, with everything. We are the miracle, the matter and the consciousness.

What's the future of this world? I think that human being can't disappear destroying themselves. There must be something good at the end of our timeline, because we are a miracle. The only hope to this world are the extraterrestrial life. Intelligent beings who can save us from our future of suffering. Most people feel fear when they think about "Aliens", but in my case, if the aliens come to the Earth I will be the happiest man in the world, and surely I'll go with them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario